Jamie Baker is the managing editor of The Navigator magazine. He is also a former Telegram reporter who covered, among many other beats, the fisheries. In his blog, he will be colourful, different and saucy — all aimed to amuse and provoke, and most importantly, bring fisheries issues in the province to the forefront.
Blog URL address : http://longlinesblog.thetelegram.com
- Dear politicians: good night.
- Thank-you Ray
- Repairing the damage
- Major change at Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Do-It-Yourself safety
- Random thoughts on a Friday
- Senator slams fishermen
- Chinese cheque-out
- Column supports argument
- Newfoundland mob mentality
- Where are the leaders?
- Crabby about prices
- Seal money, kinda funny
- Fishery? What fishery?
- Shrimp quotas favour P.E.I.?
- Good riddance
- Missing in action
- Another year, another $1 billion
- Industry stunned by crab quota carry-over
- Industry Stunned by Crab Quota Carry-Over
- Jubilee Medals for Everyone!
- Hockey Blight in Canada
- Political manipulation nothing new
- The Deal with Seals
- Newfoundland: a hard place to get fresh fish
- Captain George Needs an App
- Big changes in a short time
- Fishermen rallying in Halifax
- Mr. Budgell and the Confederation Debate
- Deconstructing the ‘Poor Fisherman’ … Part 3
- Deconstructing the ‘Poor Fisherman’… Part 2
- Deconstructing the ‘Poor Fisherman’ — Part 1
- Prepare for an onslaught of stupid
- Giving away the shop?
- Politics and fish