Electric motor in elevator sets off fire alarm

Staff ~ The Telegram
Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

Firefighters were called to Steer's Cove in downtown St. John's this morning when a malfunctioning electric motor in an elevator shaft set off fire alarms. The Cormack Building was evacuated but the incident was quickly brought under control and people returned to their work stations after about 45 minutes. - Photo by Gary Hebbard/The Telegram

Geographic location: St. John's

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments