• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments

Recent comments

  • Maurice E. Adams
    November 15, 2013 - 06:59

    "Huskilson also said that even if there is an energy shortfall from Labrador, Emera has committed to building more wind turbines or other green energy projects to meet its commitments." ...... Emera'S 25% MUST be backed up by NL ratepayers having to provide a FIRM 100 MW of extra power. The other 75% of any shortfall is Nalcor's obligation (again that would have to mean additional NL ratepayers costs). WE ARE BEING HUNG OUT TO DRY BY NALCOR.