Choices for Youth recently received a donation of $4,000 from The Rotary Club of St. John’s Northwest for its Jumpstart Program. This donation will help Choices for Youth run a full session of Jumpstart — a pre-employment program the organization offers in the areas of cooking, maintenance and personal life skills development.
Shown here Jill Doyle, Choices for Youth program co-ordinator, receives the cheque from Rotarian Alice Carter at a recent Choices for Youth event. — Submitted photo
- Read more special articles:
- Community Heroes: June Bickham Memorial Ride raises $8K for Dr. H. Bliss Murphy foundation
- Community Heroes: Hailey shaves again!
- Community Heroes: $800K from Hibernia supports Fortune Head Interpretation Centre
- Community Heroes: Law firm donates bike helmets in support of brain injury prevention