On March 1, two teams from Chevron Canada’s St. John’s office participated in the annual Spin4Kids spin-a-thon in aid of the GoodLife Kids Foundation.
— Submitted photo
Chevron Canada recently presented a $10,000 cheque to Dr. Dick Barter, national chairman of Spin4Kids, representing funds raised by the two teams along with a company contribution. This year’s spin-a-thon raised more than $139,000 in St. John’s and was part of more than $845,000 raised across the country. Funding is used to support and create opportunities for every Canadian kid to live a healthy good life.
- Read more special articles:
- Community Heroes: June Bickham Memorial Ride raises $8K for Dr. H. Bliss Murphy foundation
- Community Heroes: Hailey shaves again!
- Community Heroes: $800K from Hibernia supports Fortune Head Interpretation Centre
- Community Heroes: Law firm donates bike helmets in support of brain injury prevention