Easter Seals Newfoundland and Labrador and MMSB are pleased to be working together collecting recyclables and supporting programs and services for children and youth with disabilities in the province.
Shown here (from left) Jeremy Cross, Kirk Leach, Paula Hayes, Karen St. Croix, Kim Perchard, Aimee Coles, Courtney Dunne, Bradley Murphy, Melissa Keough, Allison Penton, Jessica Johnson. — Submitted photo
Through local restaurants, businesses and households, we have raised over $1,300 that has gone directly back into programs such as sledge hockey, wheelchair basketball, boccia and summer camps. A little help goes a long way. For more information on Easter Seals Newfoundland and Labrador and the recycling program, please contact email@example.com.
- Read more special articles:
- Community Heroes: June Bickham Memorial Ride raises $8K for Dr. H. Bliss Murphy foundation
- Community Heroes: Hailey shaves again!
- Community Heroes: $800K from Hibernia supports Fortune Head Interpretation Centre
- Community Heroes: Law firm donates bike helmets in support of brain injury prevention