The Gathering Place has received a donation of $50,000 from members of the Rotary Club of St. John’s to help expand its services and programs available to people who struggle with complex physical, mental or social difficulties.
Shown here at the presentation are (from left) Ian Penney (treasurer) and Linda Bidgood (president) of the Rotary Club of St. John’s, Sister Sharon Fagan and Sister Shelia O’Dea, co-chairs of The Gathering Place board. — Submitted photo
- Read more special articles:
- Community Heroes: June Bickham Memorial Ride raises $8K for Dr. H. Bliss Murphy foundation
- Community Heroes: Hailey shaves again!
- Community Heroes: $800K from Hibernia supports Fortune Head Interpretation Centre
- Community Heroes: Law firm donates bike helmets in support of brain injury prevention