November 09, 2013
- Place : All Saints Parish Hall, Foxtrap
- Time : 00:00
- Details : Please cancel the announcement I previously posted which read: "Craft Sale, All Saints Parish Hall, Foxtrap, Nov. 9, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m." To book a table call Barbara 834-4795." This event has been cancelled. Thank you.
SPCA Howliday Fair
- Place : St. John's
- Time : 10:00
- Details :
SPCA Howliday Fair on Nov 9 at St.Mary's Church on Craigmillar Ave. Open from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., $2 admission. Booths from various vendors, gently used christmas items, craft and baked items and more!
Newman Sound Men's Choir Presents "Remember"
- Place : Canada
- Time : 20:00
- Contact : Jennifer Hart firstname.lastname@example.org
- Details : On Saturday, November 9th, Newman Sound Men’s Choir will present REMEMBER, a special concert to commemorate of all who have served Newfoundland and Canada in battles past and present. The concert will feature some of the most powerful music for this occasion, including "I Believe", "Ave Maris Stella", "Danny Boy", "Hymn to Freedom", "We Rise Again", "The Parting Glass" and many more. You will also be treated to performances by many of our incredible soloists in stirring renditions of some of the most famous songs ever written which capture the range of emotions in times of battle, including "We'll Meet Again", "I'll Be Seeing You", "The White Cliffs of Dover" and more. In addition, choir members and special guests will recount their personal stories and thoughts on the experience of war in memory of those who have fought. The concert gives us the opportunity to pay homage to those who have served and to reflect upon the sacrifices others continue to make so that we may experience and appreciate peace in our lives. REMEMBER takes place Saturday, November 9th, 8:00 PM, at Cochrane Street United Church. Tickets are $25 for adults, $20 for students/seniors and are available in advance at Fred's Records (Duckworth Street) or at the door on the night of the concert. Advance purchases are recommended. All veterans are invited to attend the concert for free with special reserved seating. Doors open at 7:15. Newman Sound Men's Choir is deeply grateful to the Elinor Gill Ratcliffe Foundation for its sponsorship of our annual Remembrance concert. Newman Sound Men's choir is under the artistic direction of Conductor Jennifer Hart and Pianist David Chafe. This is the first concert of our ninth season. The choir is deeply proud to have this opportunity to present some of our finest music for this occasion. We invite you to make this special event a part of your Remembrance observances.
The Craft Market
- Place : Mount Pearl
- Time : 10:00
- Details :
The Craft Market in Mt Pearl on Nov 9, 10 a.m. to 4p.m., at Church of the Ascension, 58 Smallwood Dr. Check out our local, handcrafted goods, visit our Charity Café for Team Diabetes; relax over coffee or lunch. Eat, Shop, Relax!
- November 10, 2013 - The Crohn’s and Colitis
- November 10, 2013 - The Goats Who Stole Christmas T'ree
- November 11, 2013 - Remembrance Day Ceremony
- November 11, 2013 - Fall Fair
- November 12, 2013 - Annual Christmas Sale
- November 12, 2013 - MUN-Buttoned
- November 13, 2013 - Public Meeting on Affordable Housing
- November 13, 2013 - Annual Christmas Sale
- November 13, 2013 - MUN-Buttoned
- November 13, 2013 - Fall Fair Luncheon