March 13, 2014
Diversity Winter Event
- Place : St. John's
- Time : 09:30
- Details :
On March 13 the Coalition on Richer Diversity (CORD) will host a Diversity Winter Event on employment from 9:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. at St. Teresa’s Hall (120 Mundy Pond Road). We are cordially inviting you to lend your expertise and participate in this discussion of the disconnect between job-seekers and employers in the Newfoundland labour market. Our event brings members of the private, public, and community sector together to work collaboratively and develop solutions to this important issue. We are pleased to offer you refreshments and snacks. Do not hesitate to indicate any dietary considerations you may have. Please RSVP by March 10 to firstname.lastname@example.org or at 754-4122 with the name of the attendee(s) and organization.
Information session on Co-operatives
- Place : Centre communautaire des Grands-Vents
- Time : 18:30
- Contact : David Jensen, Economic Development Officer, Tel.: (709) 757-2858, email@example.com
- Details : These sessions will be presented simultaneously in French and English and will introduce participants to the co-operative and its benefits as a business model. Highlighting examples of existing co-operatives in Newfoundland and Labrador, these sessions will inform participants of the steps to take in forming a co-operative and of the resources available for those who wish to take on the adventure.
50+ Seniors Social
- Place : Worsley Park
- Time : 14:00
- Details :
The Town of Conception Bay South will be hosting a 50+ Seniors Social on March 13 from 2 – 4 p.m. at Worsley Park. There will be refreshments and musical entertainment. This event is free for everyone. We hope to see you there. If you require further information, please contact the Recreation and Leisure Services Department at 834-6534.
St. John's Players present Neil Simon's comedy "The Good Doctor"
- Place : Barbara Barrett Theatre/Basement Theatre Arts and Culture Centre
- Time : 20:00
- Details : The St. John's Player's present Neil Simon's "The Good Doctor" a great dose of comedy to cure the winter blues!!! Shows are March 13th -16th at the Barbara Barrett Theatre, Arts and Culture Centre at 8pm. Tickets are available at the Box Office 729-3900 or artsandculturecentre.com. Come and enjoy the show!!
- March 14, 2014 - Flannigan's Pub Night
- March 14, 2014 - A dance in support of Radio Station VOWR
- March 14, 2014 - Country Jamboree
- March 14, 2014 - Singles Paddy's Day Dance
- March 14, 2014 - First United Church Women’s Stew Supper
- March 15, 2014 - St. Paddy’s Weekend 5K Snowshoe Challenge
- March 15, 2014 - Lucky crafters fair
- March 15, 2014 - Paddy's Day breakfast
- March 15, 2014 - Gower Street United Church Women
- March 15, 2014 - St. Patrick's Day Brunch