July 19, 2014
- Place : Garrick Theatre, Bonavista, NL
- Time : 08:00
- Contact : Garrick Theatre (709) 468-5777
- Details : It’ll take everything in you to stay in your seat when Mahers Bahers start to play. Accordion wizard (and octogenarian!) Frank Maher fearlessly leads his guitar, ﬁddle and bodhran combo into an inferno of blistering jigs and reels that are bound to have toes tapping, hands clapping and cheers of approval echoing through the Garrick.
- Garrick Theatre
- Place : Coley's Point
- Time : 08:00
- Details :
St. John the Evangelist Church, Coley's Point is having a breakfast, on July 19 from 8 to 11 a.m. Cost is $8. It will be at the Church Hall in Coley's Point. On the menu for that day will be eggs, bologna, sausage, baked beans, toutons, rise and fries, and toast. For a special treat there will be some fish and brewis while it last, so come early and get your share. For more information call Debbie at 786-0555 or Maxine at 786-6342.
Pink Eye Summer Print Sale
- Place : Wesley United Church, 101 Patrick Street, St. John's, NL
- Time : 12:00
- Details : On Saturday, July 19th, take a stroll down Patrick Street to check out our summer art sale! We'll be displaying a huge selection of fine art prints, paintings, t shirts, books, and art zines from some of the city's finest local artists! FEATURING THE ARTWORK OF: Jon Keefe Jessica Louise Smith Pascale Horan Jose Gonzalez Anthony Brenton and MORE! ALSO FEATURING: Cheap, decilicious baked goods, cold refreshing drinks, and hot coffee and tea!
8th Annual Rose Show
- Place : St. John's
- Time : 10:00
- Details :
The John Cabot Rose Society will host their 8th Annual Rose Show at MUN Botanical Garden on Saturday July 19 from 12 noon - 5 p.m. and July 20 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. This is a non-competitive event and admission to the show is free. Members of the public are invited to enter their roses (vases provided) in the upcoming rose show. Please bring exhibits on Saturday, July 19 from 10 a.m. to 12 noon. For more information on the John Cabot Rose Society, please contact Frank Smith e-mail: email@example.com or call 726-5232. MUN Botanical Garden is located at 306 Mount Scio Road. For more information on Botanical Garden events and programs, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 864-8590.
- July 20, 2014 - The Conception Harbour Heritage Group Open Mic
- July 20, 2014 - Home Made Kite Making and Flying Workshop
- July 20, 2014 - OUTstanding Sounds: A Spectrum Pride Week Concert
- July 21, 2014 - New beginners’ class in Taoist Tai Chi
- July 22, 2014 - St. John's North PC District Delegate Selection Meeting
- July 24, 2014 - The Berry Best Day
- July 24, 2014 - A Night of Magic with magician Michael Conway
- July 24, 2014 - Shad MUN Open Day
- July 25, 2014 - The 30 Plus Singles Club
- July 26, 2014 - Book signing