Comments

Comments

• louise
    July 02, 2010 - 13:35

Craig I am so proud of you. I am orginally from Bay Roberts and it is so nice to see someone from Home do so well. I never missed Canadian Idol when you were on I just love your voice and I know you are going to do really well in the music business. I wish you the very best for the future........justing waiting to get my hands on your CD

• Joanne
    July 02, 2010 - 13:28

Craig, we are so proud of you. My husband and I drove all over town the last few weeks of the show, in order to find a payphone that wasn't being used to vote (the house ones didn't work) it was tough but we managed, LOL. Whatever the future holds for you I'm sure you'll do great.....

• Stephanie
    July 02, 2010 - 13:21

Congrats on the release of your CD, Craig! I am a huge fan and can't wait to get a copy. Good luck to you and I hope to see you on tour soon - you've got an amazing talent!

Stephanie (Sharpie #29)

• Carol
    July 02, 2010 - 13:12

Congratulations Craig. You so deserve every ounce of stardom you can acclaim. You are a true example of what determination and guts are all about. Wish you and your new CD and (and also your family) all the best in the comimg months. Can't wait to hear the CD - I'm sure it will be fantastic.

• Carmel
    July 02, 2010 - 13:11

Congradualtions Craig,
    You are the best. I never missed one night of Canadain Idol last year.
    I can't wait to hear your cd.
    Good luck & God bless you

• louise
    July 01, 2010 - 20:25

• Joanne
    July 01, 2010 - 20:16

• Stephanie
    July 01, 2010 - 20:04

Stephanie (Sharpie #29)

• Carol
    July 01, 2010 - 19:49

• Carmel
    July 01, 2010 - 19:48

Congradualtions Craig,
    You are the best. I never missed one night of Canadain Idol last year.
    I can't wait to hear your cd.
    Good luck & God bless you