Comments

Comments

• Don
    July 02, 2010 - 13:33

Booooooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg!!!

• scott
    July 02, 2010 - 13:18

wow!!! I am so happy for shawn! After that terrible accident that he had awhile back...came through with flyying colors....and...parbon the pun...landed on his feet again! Dancing is his life! You can tell that the first time that you meet him! I am very excited to hear about this new venture that he has achieved in hs life and career!! keep on dancing Mr. Silver...you just go and dance to your hearts content! BRAVOOOOO I SAY......BRAVOOOOO!!!

• Frances
    July 02, 2010 - 13:14

As a fellow Newfoundlander I am very, very proud of Shawn Silver and his talent and dedication to Irish dance! Way to go Shawn!! Congrats!!
    Don, sometimes it's good to see a positive news story - sorry if that bores you!!

• Mark
    July 02, 2010 - 13:13

Congrats to Shawn and everyone else involved. His passion for his art is a pleasure to witness. Take in the show if you can. You won't be disappointed.

• Don