Comments

Comments

• Perry K.
    November 07, 2012 - 08:40

Thanks Jeannine! This is AWESOME news! Knew "da b'ys" quite well back in the day ... am anxiously awaiting a St. John's show in 2013 as it is unlikely I'll be able to make it to Long Harbour on Boxing Night. If you are in contact with the band, tell 'em Perry K said hello ... they'll know who I am! Thanks again!

• Jeannine
    October 03, 2012 - 14:02

Well it is official Dead Reckoning is back and performing on Boxing night , Dec 26, 2012 in Long Harbour at the Parish Hall , in addition to this they will be performing a benefit show and all proceeds will go to a charity of their choice, this will take place late Jan or early Feb 2013, check them out on FB or twitter.

• Jamie
    July 02, 2010 - 13:26

To this day, I personally believe Dead Reckoning is one, if not the best bands I've ever seen. And I've seen most of my favourite legendary acts.

But true, raw talent you never forget. Their shows were awesome. I simply can't describe it any other way.

There's alot of talent born and bred in NF. And Long Harbour can certainly brag about having the best band if you ask me. Hand's down.

• Greg
    July 02, 2010 - 13:20

Dead Reckoning would be pretty cool, but a Thomas Trio & The Red Albino reunion would be killer!

• Perry
    July 02, 2010 - 13:20

Great stuff! Now all we have to do is get Dead Reckoning back together for a reunion gig! That'd be awesome!

• Jamie
    July 01, 2010 - 20:13

• Greg
    July 01, 2010 - 20:03

• Perry
    July 01, 2010 - 20:02

• jeannine
      October 09, 2012 - 13:45

HI Perry: Just thought you would like to know that Dead Reckoning have reunited and are playing Boxing night at the Parish hall in Long Harbour, check them out on Facebook and twitter or email at deadreckoning228@gmail.com