Comments

Comments

• Cal
    July 02, 2010 - 13:23

Congrats on treating your fans to 25 years of great entertainment . I'm sure that if there were a couple of Newfs on the moon , you guys would try to schedule a gig there . All the best in the future .

• Keith
    July 02, 2010 - 13:22

My wife and I love these guys and she only seen them once and to do that we had to drive from St John's to Clarenville.

They only shows here are at the Arts and Culture centre and my wife being in a power wheelchair has to sit way in the back in the disabled section and her eye sight isn't very good in a dimmed atmosphere. We even went to the Arts and Culture centre to speak to management to see if it was possible for her to sit closer to the stage so she could see these guys better but it costs too much to make this happen. (Government for you)

7 or 8 years ago Buddy and the Fellers played at the Clarenville arena and we drove there to see them perform because it was really accessible for my wife and we sat very close to the front. The trip was well worth it but unfortunatly that was the only time they played there. We look at their website every year to see if they are playing in a place where my can enjoy the show visually because you really need to see the performance.

Hopefully she will see them again in the coming years.

Sincerely
    Keith Hillier
    Disability Rights Are Indeed Neglected Inc.

D.R.A.I.N

• Carlson
    July 02, 2010 - 13:08

I have had the pleasure of seeing them on two separate occasions - The Shed Tour, and the 25 Tour. They are truly amazing and very entertaining. Anyone who has not seen them should seize the next opportunity they have to see them. You will not be disappointed.

• Cal
    July 01, 2010 - 20:07

• Keith
    July 01, 2010 - 20:07

Hopefully she will see them again in the coming years.

Sincerely
    Keith Hillier
    Disability Rights Are Indeed Neglected Inc.

D.R.A.I.N