Comments

Comments

• The REAL steve
    July 02, 2010 - 13:35

I agree with Eli....It was an EOI...not a bid to produce...The Williams Govt have been announcing ferry's for years, and not one has been started. Stall tactics. And Trevor was in the media the other day and I felt even he didn't believe what he was saying...but just following orders from Dan the Man....ABCD....Anything but crazy Danny!

• Dwayne
    July 02, 2010 - 13:33

Two boats were announced for marystown in June of 08 nothing has started yet so do not expect anything for a long time.

• Eli
    July 02, 2010 - 13:21

To NL..
    Show me the hardware. Then I'll be a believer.

• Paul
    July 02, 2010 - 13:21

I certainly hope this works out for the residents of Fogo, as they need a new ferry desperately. The economy suffers because of the uncertainlty of the boats on there. Look at it today, there's more cars in the lineup than the ferry can handle.

• Eli
    July 02, 2010 - 13:18

Another snow job.

• Eli
    July 02, 2010 - 13:11

To NL..
    Trevor is merely looking for expressions of interest. How long has that been going on. Call it a stall or a snow job, I'll believe it when I see something concrete.

• The REAL steve
    July 01, 2010 - 20:24

• Dwayne
    July 01, 2010 - 20:22

• Eli
    July 01, 2010 - 20:04

To NL..
    Show me the hardware. Then I'll be a believer.

• Paul