Comments

Comments

• Craig
    July 02, 2010 - 13:31

Thank you Karl for your wonderful article. It was a great pleasure to have met and share Lady of the Woods with you. To enjoy our wine with the lovely dishes that Andrea and Mike of Bacalao Restaurant prepared for us was a great pleasure and very pleasant surprise. The paring of the dishes with the Lady was delightful! Highly recommended that all go to Bacalao and enjoy. Again Karl thank you and have a wonderful weekend :)

• Wine Sampler
    July 02, 2010 - 13:27

Over the past couple of years, some friends and I sampled a new bottle of Newfoundland brewed wine every month. We all agree that Lady in the Woods has to be the best of the best.

• Gabe
    July 02, 2010 - 13:26

Nice to see culinary creativity thrive with resources available right in your backyard. I enjoyed Bacalao's food very much. Looking forward to eating there again upon my return : )

• liz
    July 02, 2010 - 13:18

Wouldn't all that drilling kill the tree. I can't see how it would be healthy to do that to the tree.

• Craig