Comments

Comments

• Diannee
    July 02, 2010 - 13:34

wow what a story! I hope things turn around and that she is able to receive the transplant.

I think it is good that they are putting her up in an apartment for a few months, but transplant waits can often take years. I don't know what the solution here is...but I think that they should look at a longer term living centre. They are right that Labrador is too far away for the list, but should she be expected to get a job out there with a 25 pound computer? or should her 71 year old mother be expected to work? I hope they sort this out.

• Manny
    July 02, 2010 - 13:24

The harder the struggle, the greater the triumph.

• Kathleen
    July 02, 2010 - 13:18

I am so impressed by this family, by their strength, commitment and love for each other and would like to know how to make a donation to this family. They say what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. You guys deserve a break. God bless.

• laura
    July 02, 2010 - 13:14

Would it be possible for someone to set something up via one of the banks within the province like was done for other families in need?? Please follow up on this Telegram!! :)

best wishes and thoughts and prayers for the family and all those going through such hard times.

• Diannee
    July 01, 2010 - 20:23

• Manny
    July 01, 2010 - 20:09

The harder the struggle, the greater the triumph.

• Kathleen