Comments

Comments

• Wait...
    July 02, 2010 - 13:29

Ok, now who else can we cast our vote for mayor? Not one of these three have what it takes to go above and beyond the current status of City of Little.

Who has the MBA?

• Dennis
    July 02, 2010 - 13:26

Amazing...it's as though Ellsworth forgets that he is an incumbent on the current council (kind of like he forgot that he paid for that poll he denied being involved with a couple of years back).

So was he a) lacking vision himself, and thus not worthy of my vote, or b) full of vision, but simply ineffective at making headway, thus not worthy of my vote? A or B? More of the same either way...Mark Wilson's got my vote now.

• Dave
    July 02, 2010 - 13:26

The amount of 'pie in the sky' idealism that everyone currently running for council including mayor is spewing around is getting sickening. Every election we hear the same old line about growth, development and 'what we need to do'. Yet as soon as they are elected, they all go back to bumbling along trying to stay under the radar, collecting the salary, and trying to log enough time for their pensions.

• Kaitlin
    July 02, 2010 - 13:25

I still haven't figured out if Mark Wilson running is a joke or not? He says he is close to young people but as a yuong person I would look at him and run. I am sorry but composting is not a number one priority and no one with no political experience should be running a major city. Not that he has a chance though.

In my mind as a young voter, O'keefe has been on council too long, Wilson has no experience, so the only logical choice is Ellsworth! He has enough experience without dishing out the same ridiculous senile policies

• JMH
    July 02, 2010 - 13:18

I can't help but comment on the posts regarding an MBA that Wait...What? has added to two recent articles on the race for Mayor of St. John's. Get off your high horse on the MBA. It would take a person with a very strong business background to run a City the size a St. John's... not someone that has a peice of paper that really only says he should be able to.

I'm not posting this comment in support of either of the three candidates. I just want to point out that you need to get a grip on reality!!!

• Wait...