Comments

Comments

• Susan
    July 02, 2010 - 13:31

Hey Eve, I think it's a great thing you're doing; sounds like a lot of fun! Way to put Newfoundland (and Fogo Island!) on the map! All the best in the future.

• WTF
    July 02, 2010 - 13:26

Sign me up for the Costa Rica trip.

• Steve
    July 02, 2010 - 13:20

Gerald, why not take a second to congratulate yourself on trying to make someone else feel like crap. Good job jerk.

• Carter
    July 02, 2010 - 13:17

You go girl,don't mind the church goers back in the province,they have nothing else to do only sit and talk about who ever comes along. Make Newfoundlan proud.

• Gerald
    July 02, 2010 - 13:17

I thought you were credible until I saw that you were part of the oz cruiser team. All your credentials (as small as they are) went out the window. I guess with an English degree, what else would you get?

• Anita
    July 02, 2010 - 13:14

Was this done in the 90's ? Yeah, a series called 'Wild On' with original host Brooke Burke.

• Micheal
    July 02, 2010 - 13:13

Good for you Eve. Don't mind the religious ultra uptight types back here Eve who might think this is all very naughty. Typical media always looking for a scandal with these types of stories here in NL. Best of luck with the show and the future.

• Susan
    July 01, 2010 - 20:20

• WTF
    July 01, 2010 - 20:13

Sign me up for the Costa Rica trip.

• Steve