Comments

Comments

• Wrong Time
    July 02, 2010 - 13:24

Ya, well Danny and Jerry with Vicki can go. After all they are pulling in more money then the rest of the real professionals in the province and seem to have the time to kill with photo ops. The rest of us need to put food on the table and pay their wages and perk plans.

• Blondie
    July 02, 2010 - 13:19

Dear Wrong Time Wrong Place From NL,

Are you for real?!?! Do you know the $$ these events will pump into the local economy in just a few days, nevermind, the thought of all of the future tourism?!?! Open your mind...

YOU are WRONG!

• Telling it how Id
    July 02, 2010 - 13:16

Not this BS again about ticket prices.

We had hear about it when the Fog Devils were here (because $15 tickets breaks the bank!)

Wha Wha Wha, the tickets are too expensive, wha wha wha!!!

I lived in Edmonton for nearly 4 years and all I can say is, I made up for lost time for all the acts that did not come to St. John's during my first 26 years in St. John's.

I was fortunate enough to see,

Elton John
    Van Halen
    Billy Joel
    Michael Buble
    U2 (Vancouver)
    Rod Stewart
    AC/DC
    Aerosmith
    Motley Crue
    Oasis
    Eric Clapton
    Bon Jovi
    The Rolling Stones (Vancouver)
    The Police

That was money well invested since the only acts St. John's can attract are ones that already have 1 foot in the grave.

I have a lifetime of memories. You have a lifetime of complaining. I need not tell you what I want to look back on and be proud of when I'm old and grey.

It's not like these acts are showing up in St. John's every week, if you can't spare $44.95 then you have serious problems my ''friend'' to worry about than concert tickets.

If you don't want to pay, don't go and stop complaining.

• Brad
    July 02, 2010 - 13:09

Who cares?

• Wrong Time
    July 01, 2010 - 20:10

• Blondie
    July 01, 2010 - 20:01

Dear Wrong Time Wrong Place From NL,

YOU are WRONG!

• Telling it how Id
    July 01, 2010 - 19:56

Not this BS again about ticket prices.

Wha Wha Wha, the tickets are too expensive, wha wha wha!!!

I was fortunate enough to see,

Elton John
    Van Halen
    Billy Joel
    Michael Buble
    U2 (Vancouver)
    Rod Stewart
    AC/DC
    Aerosmith
    Motley Crue
    Oasis
    Eric Clapton
    Bon Jovi
    The Rolling Stones (Vancouver)
    The Police

If you don't want to pay, don't go and stop complaining.

• Brad