Cruise ship season underway for St. John's

Staff ~ The Telegram

The cruise ship the Silver Spirit was docked Thursday in St. John's harbour marking the opening of the city's 2010 cruise ship season. The ship carries a crew of 369 and 359 passengers, most of which come from Great Britain and the United States. Photo b

Geographic location: St. John's

Comments

Comments

• Taxpayer
    July 02, 2010 - 13:31

I guess with the cruise ships coming O'Keefe, Hann and Tilley will have something to occupy their little minds with and will GIVE DEVELOPMENT A BREAK.

• WJB
    July 02, 2010 - 13:27

Are ye ever happy b'y? It seems to me that no matter what one writes in here...there's always a complaint from the people of NL!!! Lighten up for Jasus sake!!!

• Sam Shadey
    July 02, 2010 - 13:16

My God, did you see the tourists from the cruise ship walking along Water Street oohing and ahhing? I was so please and impressed I had to brag to them until they told me they were oohing and ahhing over the sight pf a dead rat on the curb in next to the lane that leads down from The Ship Inn ... Very impressive Shannie, Peg and Greg Malone, very impressive indeed.

• Taxpayer