Comments

Comments

• Earthling
    July 02, 2010 - 13:30

I figure they'll eat the fat ones first; ergo, I stay as lean as possible. However, our portly politicians & bureaucrats may have reason for concern.

• Frankie
    July 02, 2010 - 13:27

I have long been interested in unidentified flying objects and the possibility of life elsewhere in our Universe ... but remain skeptical when it comes to the extraterrestrial origin of UFO's and maintain that most sightings are the result of natural phenomena ... the hard evidence for E.T. origins either doesn't exist or is being suppressed if it does exist ... and I have a hard time believing that if such evidence does exist, that it could be kept under such tight wraps ... so logic says that the evidence just doesn't exist.

• Taxpayer
    July 02, 2010 - 13:15

Does anyone know what the heading is supposed to mean?

• Robert
    July 02, 2010 - 13:09

Hellyer served in the Liberal cabinets of Louis St. Laurent, Lester Pearson and Pierre Trudeau, later crossed the floor to the Conservative party and eventually returned to the Liberals.

Well, we seem to have discovered who the true alien is.

• Earthling
    July 01, 2010 - 20:18

• Frankie
    July 01, 2010 - 20:14

• Taxpayer
    July 01, 2010 - 19:55

Does anyone know what the heading is supposed to mean?

• Robert
    July 01, 2010 - 19:44

Well, we seem to have discovered who the true alien is.