Comments

Comments

• Bill
    July 02, 2010 - 13:24

Nice to have The Telegram giving publicity when you have so many other aspiring writers not in your clique; but it's the Newfoundland way when it comes to the arts community .. I don't think I'll bother Russ .. Maybe if you do it all on your own next time I'll reconsider.

• Pam
    July 02, 2010 - 13:20

I am an unabashed fan of Russell Wangersky's writing, but I can tell you from my point of view as a Telegram editor that we publish stories about local books regularly, no matter what the author's day job is, and we often publish photos from book launches. See the photo on page A4 of today's edition, for example, which incidentally, comes before Russell's photo on A7. You will find features and reviews of local books regularly in The Telegram, particularly in our Books section on Saturdays, and sprinkled throughout our arts and entertainment pages. Russell has not received any special treatment.

• Chris
    July 02, 2010 - 13:20

Congrats Russell.

• b
    July 02, 2010 - 13:10

Bill, if you can't say somethine positive, why not just say nothing. By the way, what books have you writen? Perhaps I can pick up a copy of one of your latest works.

• Bill