Comments

Comments

• b
    July 02, 2010 - 13:24

Well said Hand Basket as well I would question the child care worker as anyone with that mental age should be constant care.

• I agree
    July 02, 2010 - 13:22

Hand Basket makes a great point

• Jackie
    July 02, 2010 - 13:18

The man deserves to have some sort of money on him, what if he went out and got lost and needed transportation home? Just because of his condition, that doesn't mean he's not capable of handling money. Society has to look out for people who cannot fully look out for themselves.

Air Canada, I've boarded many planes without showing ID at the counter or the gate...it's time this got some attention!

• In a Hand Basket
    July 02, 2010 - 13:14

............if he was denied a ticket, people would be crying discrimination. As the agent who sold the ticket probably feared.

Operating at 12 year old level and has a Visa? Hard call, I'd say the family should be more responsible.

• Busy Bayman
    July 02, 2010 - 13:12

Everyone knows how it happened. Just 2 words....Air Canada!!!

• b
    July 01, 2010 - 20:10

• I agree
    July 01, 2010 - 20:06

Hand Basket makes a great point

• Jackie
    July 01, 2010 - 20:00

• In a Hand Basket
    July 01, 2010 - 19:53

• Busy Bayman
    July 01, 2010 - 19:50

Everyone knows how it happened. Just 2 words....Air Canada!!!