Comments

Comments

• winston
    July 02, 2010 - 13:18

Here's one for the government snoops to try and rebut. Bet they can't.
    The Harper Government is definitely and deliberately mixing church with state. It has so many self righteous,holier than thou people that they are imposing on the rest of all Canadians and getting away with it. If they go much farther we may as well elect an islamic run government with church rules over riding all out foughtfor rights and privileges.

• Nasty
    July 02, 2010 - 13:17

Oh my, yet another waste of my and your tax dollars. Freedom of expression died I see.

(the comments posted above reflect my own personal interpretation and do not reflect the Government of Canada or elected members of Parliament, not like they are worth my time and money as it is)

Looks like we all need to add a disclaimer now.

• Whaddaya At ?
    July 02, 2010 - 13:13

Surprise surprise, the Gov't. spin doctors don't want the great unwashed giving their views on matters. They'd like to muzzle everybody who expresses views that are not the same as theirs. They can bloody well bugger off.

• Brenda
    July 02, 2010 - 13:12

Big Brother is watching so watch what you say, I guess. And this from a so-called conservative government.

I am 100 per cent for the Seal Hunt but 100 per cent against the government paying people to spy on citizens. I think everyone needs to read or re-read George Orwell's 1984 .

• winston
    July 01, 2010 - 19:59

Here's one for the government snoops to try and rebut. Bet they can't.

• Nasty
    July 01, 2010 - 19:58

Looks like we all need to add a disclaimer now.

• Whaddaya At ?