Comments

Comments

• criminal minds
    July 02, 2010 - 13:34

Even though I empathize with people who live with mental illness, I cannot sympathize with Vince Li. The very thought of that horrible, fatal night sends shivers down my spine. He should be condemned to life in a mental institution, locked safely away.
    When he is mentally stable enough, with the aid of his meds, it should be mandatory that he be reminded through vivid accounts the night he took Tim McLean's life.
    Mental illness in one is something for all of us to fear, if left untreated.

• Margaret
    July 02, 2010 - 13:33

James, I'm not able to do that yet with Mr. Li; his family, yes.
    Maybe you can do that for me for now.
    This is not the issue of the article.

• James
    July 02, 2010 - 13:29

Margaret, would you also say ''God Bless Mr. Li and his family'' or does your christian charity only go so far...?

• Margaret
    July 02, 2010 - 13:27

Li does not deserve such a privilege.
    And the grounds are unsecure, and I imagine there are some people, rightfully so, would love to get revenge on this
    man. Can you even begin to feel what the victim's family are going through every single waking minute of their lives? I don't imagine they are sleeping very much. My heavens, it was horrific enough to stab this innocent man to death, but what he did afterwards is uncomprehendable. Thousands upon thousands of people suffer from some sort of mental illness. You wouldn't even do something like this to an animal you were hunting.
    God Bless the Family; it's the only way they are going to be able to make it through each day.

• James
    July 02, 2010 - 13:17

Who ever escorts this guy had better keep their heads up when doing so.

• Cyndie
    July 02, 2010 - 13:16

If an animal attacked a human being like this we'd put it down,not walk it around the yard. This man is obviously insanely sick and in my opinion,after his outrageous actions,serves no purpose on this earth.
    I feel for the Mclean family,truly.

• Peter
    July 02, 2010 - 13:15

You've got to be kidding. I don't believe this.
    Tim will never be able to go out for a walk ever again let alone for 15 minutes and Li shouldn't either. He should be locked up for the rest of his life and out of respect for the Tim and the Mclean family throw away the key. My prayers go out to the Mclean family!

• Politically Incorrect
    July 02, 2010 - 13:14

The State of Israel commits a flagrant act of piracy killing at least 10 people, while ''our'' government mumbles something about it being regrettable and THIS is what you choose to put on your web page? Is this meant to inform or inflame? Sensationalism 1; Journalism 0

• criminal minds
    July 01, 2010 - 20:23

Mental illness in one is something for all of us to fear, if left untreated.

• Margaret
    July 01, 2010 - 20:22

James, I'm not able to do that yet with Mr. Li; his family, yes.
    Maybe you can do that for me for now.
    This is not the issue of the article.

• James
    July 01, 2010 - 20:16

• Margaret
    July 01, 2010 - 20:15

Li does not deserve such a privilege.

• James
    July 01, 2010 - 19:58

Who ever escorts this guy had better keep their heads up when doing so.

• Cyndie
    July 01, 2010 - 19:56

I feel for the Mclean family,truly.

• Peter
    July 01, 2010 - 19:55

You've got to be kidding. I don't believe this.

• Politically Incorrect