Comments

Comments

• carol brown
    March 09, 2011 - 01:17

What a wonderful show, to see Bonavista & Trinity Bay, the rocks, water & the magnificent bakeapples. My mouth was watering. I got some frozen from a store in Cambridge ON last year. The first time I had them since the early 1960's. If Mr.Priestley from Manitoba is interested he can call Stoyles Market at 519-623-3561 they have all things for the homesick Newfoundlander & they do mail order. I do hope Lynn gets back to NL for a longer visit. Just love her show.

• Robert Priestley
    February 26, 2011 - 12:34

Watching the show now reminded me I had read part of a Readers Digest showcase yesterday on NL. I'd love to get some sources for Bakeapple Jam who ship to Manitoba.

• Ally Donnelly
    February 11, 2011 - 10:08

Pauline is one of the most amazing people I have ever had the honour to meet with... and eat with. Anyone who is blessed enough to get to spend time with her is the lucky one. You might even learn a new song or two while peelin' potatoes.

• Dean
    February 11, 2011 - 05:21

When ever your in Trinity , Peace Cove Inn is the place to stay for sure , Can't wait to see the show !

• Patrick
    February 09, 2011 - 15:42

I have gone past Ruby Watchco several times (not my part of Toronto) and have been meaning to try this restaurant out ... this requires making a special effort to check Chef Crawford's place out .... I still have relatives from Bonavista Bay to Port Rexton to Trinity itself ...

• Pauline Martin
    February 09, 2011 - 11:15

We had great fun doing the show, hectic days and nights , but lots of laughs

• Bob Clarke
      February 09, 2011 - 12:10

Can't wait to see the show. I know Pauline and the Peace Cove Inn. For sue Chef Lynn had great company and entertainment. I'm a bakeapple picker and lover. Our bakeapple is one of our best kept secrets that needs to lose the secret!

• Red
    February 09, 2011 - 10:23

Yeah I'd like to see her opinion of the people if she lived here. All she would need to do is get a better job than her neighbour and then she'll see the true Newfoundland hospitality. We are great at faking it for tourists and when the cameras are on, but we'd push our own over the bank.