Comments

Comments

• kevin dowd
    July 01, 2013 - 18:11

This was one of the best groups ever . My one regret is that I never got to see them when they were in London . Great groups like this come around once in a lifetime . Thanks a million for all the joy and happiness you created and for the wonderful music and the memories . If anyone could sell me the CD collection , I'm always to be found at kevindowd@btinternet.com.

• Ciara O Donnell
    February 21, 2011 - 08:05

Wishing Denis and Dermpt all the best on todays launch in St Johns. We have just heard the great news of the Ryans Facy revivsal here in Dublin and are delighted that they have decided to celebrate their musical acheivements. Denis was here in our house with Aidan O Hara, Jim Kelly and the Liberties, the late Gerard O Grady and a host of other followers of the ballad/folk sceneduring the 70s at the height of the Ryan Fancy fame . My father Jim and mother Anne send all their regards and are eager to know if the CD will be available in Ireland. Wonder if one of the lads might get back to me and let me know if they remember my parents and that great night of music in our house? Also is the CD available on line ? Perhaps somebody will let me know where I can get a copy for my parents. Hope today goes brilliantly for you both Ciara

• l kierans
    February 19, 2011 - 12:30

this is amazing news i only hope 'mist upon a morning' makes it in there!

• John C. New York
    February 14, 2011 - 20:32

Wow. I've been looking for their music on CD since I first heard "Let Me Fish Off Cape Saint Mary's" back in 1992 up in Nova Scotia. Someone please let me know where I can get a CD when it is released.

• Fergus
      March 27, 2011 - 02:22

The CD is on line at www.singsonginc.ca

• Jim R
    February 12, 2011 - 16:09

Fantastic!!! A concept long overdue and a treasure for fans. Looking forward to its release big time!!

• Bill Mullan
      February 15, 2011 - 11:00

Great News! Icant wait to hear that great sound again.