Comments

Comments

• Dave Chislett
    July 21, 2011 - 12:30

Ross Its the first time I spent any time on Facebook worth while and I really enjoyed your photos that I got a chance to look at. Dave

• ROSALIND HAYWARD
    February 18, 2011 - 21:04

I am from Bonavista also now living in Nova Scotia. I check out Ross's pictures daily. I have seen pictures of myself as a child that I have never seen before. There have been pictures of my Mom and Dad when they were young. my grandparents and many other family and friends. I just love the pictures of my town from years ago.Many pictures bring tears to my eyes.Daily I look with anticipation wondering what new pictures will be shown. Thank you so much Ross for all your hard work and your dedication to the history of our beautiful town.

• Andrea Lodge
    February 17, 2011 - 17:36

Ross's photo albums have become my favourite part of facebook! I am from Bonavista currently living in New York- it is great to connect with home in this way. It's wonderful to come across these old pictures of family members, pictures I probably wouldn't get to see otherwise!! Thank You Ross!

• Courtney Tremblett
    February 16, 2011 - 14:57

I too have Ross as a friend on Facebook. I think it's amazing the work and time he has put into all these photos. I absolutely love looking at all of them from the very older photos to the more recent ones. It brings back memories to old and young alike! Keep up the great work Ross, we all appreciate the great work you are doing.

• Betty Lou Genge
    February 16, 2011 - 10:01

The albums Ross has on facebook are wonderful because I get to see pictures of family members who have passed and I don't quite remember their faces. I am starting an ancestry book for my grand-daughter and this is very helpful. Thank you so much Ross and keep up the great work.

• Stephanie Farrell
    February 16, 2011 - 08:28

I am from Bonavista and I have Ross as my friend. Everyday I look at the updated pictures. I LOVE IT! I have seen a lot of pictures of our Cadet Core, RCSCC Matthew. I have laughed and cried when looking at the pictures. Great memories. Keep them coming Ross. We're hooked!