East of Empire is a six-piece band based in St. John's. In February 2011, the group recorded its first demo album called "Into the Elephant," which attracted three MusicNL Award nominations. Since coming together in the fall of 2010, they have performed at various venues around St. John's, including The Ship Pub, The Levee, Headquarters, The Rock House and CBTG's. For a sample of "Into the Elephant," listen to "Reverie" at thetelegram.com. Click here to listen to Reverie.
- Read more special articles :
- - Fresh Tracks - At Ships End
- - Fresh Tracks - Brad Jefford Trio+
- - Fresh Tracks - Ashley Fayth
- - Fresh Tracks - Maggie Meyer