Comments

Comments

• mkeith
    February 03, 2012 - 16:01

Kim has always been a proud Newfoundlander. I haven't heard the album yet, but am going to her show. She's a great performer.

• mkeith
    February 03, 2012 - 16:01

• F-Ville
    February 03, 2012 - 15:59

Love, Love LOVE KIM! My favourite song is 12 years old!

• ATKS
    February 03, 2012 - 15:57

I love Kim and have been a huge follower since early on in her career. I love the fact that she still holds true to her roots and makes such beautiful music. Can't wait to see her show when she hits town!

• Two Kim Stories In Four Days
    February 03, 2012 - 11:44

Why has the Telegram promoted this performer twice in less than a week? Must be out of Republic of Doyle stories. You have competitors for entertainment news in this city you know.

• Barrelman
    February 03, 2012 - 11:23

Sad that such a beautiful, touching song by Kim about her longing for her island have gotten such a negative -- and first -- online response from POLITICAL WATCHER . I first saw and heard "Back To The Water" performed by Kim with only a guitar backing her on You Tube and have been anxiously awaiting its release on CD. Looking forward to hearing Kim's other songs when I buy it. Good job; well done, Kim! You've got a beautiful heart, my love.

• Political watcher
    February 03, 2012 - 09:35

Firstl, I am a hugh supporter of local music and musicians and take every opportunity to purchase and listen to their music. With this CD I cannot say the same; I feel Kim is taking advantage of her local roots in this release. My favouritNL song is on this cd and have to say that when I heard it on the radio I literally changed the station. While I understand that one can't be on the top of their game at all times, I feel she has missd the boat with this one. She does not have a great sounding voice on this cd and should have left it alone.