Comments

Comments

• Cliodna Kelly
    April 18, 2012 - 14:02

Well done Elias! I am so proud of you - It's a pleasure simply to know you and a bonus that you are one of my WONDERFUL brother in-laws! Love cleo

• Jean Vincent R.N.
    February 21, 2012 - 07:36

Congratulations Dr. Bartellas on this very well deserved recognition.. I worked with you in the operating room and I always say you get to really know a doctor working in the OR under stressful conditions.You were/ are the consumate professional....ever recognizing the privacy of your patients when they were awake and under anaesthetic you always met the challenges of your profession in a quiet manner relying on your medical knowledge.You were always curteous and respectful to your co workers and staff. I loved to work with you!! I wish you continued success and good health.

• Monica Hurson Kelly
    February 19, 2012 - 11:48

Congratulations to you on this wonderful honour. We are so proud of you Elias. From all the family in Co Meath. Hope to see you in September.

• Genny Barron
    February 17, 2012 - 03:08

Congratulations Dr. Bartellas! Of course we know you have it in you! Thank you for being my doctor and helping me with my problems! You're the best!

• Christa Mullaly
    February 16, 2012 - 14:51

A wonderful man, mentor, friend and teacher. Well deserved. So happy to hear about this award for a worthy, worthy physician. Thanks for your outstanding contribution to women's health. Christa Mullaly OB/Gyn - Fredericton, New Brunswick

• Jean tobin
    February 14, 2012 - 20:20

Dr. Bartellas , you are one of few Doctors who make his patients comfortable . You are one of the good guys..and i am glad to have you in my corner when i need you..

• Theodoros Kabisios
    February 14, 2012 - 18:18

I'd also like to congratulate Dr. Bartellas, and take this opportunity to thank him. I'm one of those he mentored in the residency program, and have to say he is a wonderful role-model, both as a clinician and a person. Συγχαρητήρια και πολλά ευχαριστώ!

• Chandini Roberts
    February 14, 2012 - 03:26

Congratulations!!!!! Xoxox

• jackson fowlow
    February 14, 2012 - 00:05

I'm so happy to hear this. so well deserved. Elias is one of the the nicest men I know and is a great male role model. so great

• Amanda Perran
    February 13, 2012 - 20:45

Congrats Dr. Bartellas! You delivered my baby girl a year ago and will be forever my hero for giving me the greatest gift I have ever received.

• George Miminis
    February 13, 2012 - 13:16

I am very proud to have been a good friend of Elias for many years. Elias is not only a well deserving medical award winner "mentor of the year" but he is also an excellent dancer as well as a fantastic cook! His lamp roast is to die for! But most of all Elias is a great human being! Yia sou Liako

• JJ
    February 13, 2012 - 13:14

Congratulations Dr. Bartellas!!! My family members have been fortune to have you as their physician and can only say wonderful things about your care, experience, professionalism and kindness. We are proud to have you as our fellow Newfoundlander Labradorian!!!

• Bonnie Butler
    February 13, 2012 - 10:09

congratulations to Dr. Bartellas on this award. i was never a patient of his but family members and we can only say kind words about him.His kindness compassion and caring was second to none. He took his valuable time and spoke to us and treated us like he really cared.We were fortunate enought to have been his patients and one last thing that we can say is that a lot of other doctors should take a page from his book and treat ther patients with the same respect and take the time to answer important questions.God Bless you Dr. Bartellas for coming and staying in our beautiful province.

• Joan Kehoe
      February 13, 2012 - 20:20

Congratulations to Dr. Bartellas. A just reward for a fine physician and having known him as a physician and co-worker over several years,I am delighted on his behalf.

• john brooks
      February 13, 2012 - 20:47

Congratulations to one of the good guys;. Having known you all these years i am aware that hardwork ;humility; respect for others and professionalism are your core values .We could all learn a thing or two from you Elias.

• Maria Stephani
      February 14, 2012 - 14:11

Great!!! Congratulations!!! I am proud that you are my brother.