Comments

Comments

• Lynn
    February 26, 2012 - 21:21

Amazing singing by Gabrielle Atkins Brannigan, who sang all the performances of Christine except for opening night. I can't believe she stepped in with only a couple of hours notice. What a star!

• Theatre Addict
    February 26, 2012 - 20:10

Is there a review anywhere of the show?

• Sam
    February 25, 2012 - 22:36

Congratulations to Krista who sang beautifully through two performances and acted brilliantly them all! The whole cast was amazing! Way to go PWC!!!

• Sam
    February 25, 2012 - 22:30

Congratulations to Krista who sang through two performances and acted brilliantly through the others! The whole cast performed as professionals!

• Canadian Phantom Phan
    February 25, 2012 - 17:07

Robert Pilon performed as 'The Phantom' for two and a half years in the Toronto production? As a Phan who has seen the Toronto production more than 40 times this article comes as a shock to me. What Robert only an understudy phantom for select performances? I've followed the Toronto production from opening to closing and not once had I seen him perform, nor had I heard his name before this article. I think someone is 'acting' like they had a long running gig when actually they probably only performed in the lead role less than a dozen times during his 2 1/2 years with the show (if that even happened!).

• Ridiculous
    February 24, 2012 - 20:22

Congrats to Gabrielle Atkins Brannigan, who stepped in when Krista Barbour was unable to sing the role. Sounded amazing!

• Sam
      February 25, 2012 - 22:49

Congratulations on a great performance!

• Dot
    February 24, 2012 - 12:59

I'm really pleased to hear about Robert again. I'd been wondering how he was doing. We saw him quite a few times in the Toronto production and we always loved his performance!!

• Tara
    February 24, 2012 - 10:38

Concerned— It's in the first paragraph: Students of Prince of Wales Collegiate in St. John’s are about to be visited by a ghost. A phantom, in fact. Renowned Canadian tenor Robert Pilon, best known for playing the role of Phantom in the Toronto production of “The Phantom of the Opera” and Jean Valjean in “Les Misérables,” is in town today, and will be meeting with the students involved in a local Phantom production.

• concerned
    February 24, 2012 - 07:50

Is there something missing here? Like a paragraph introducing who Pilon is...