Shannon Tweed-Simmons gets own video game
- Shannon Tweed-Simmons, her daughter Sophie and her sister Tracy are featured in Gogii Games’ “Shannon Tweed’s Attack of the Groupies.”
- Shannon Tweed-Simmons
- A screenshot from “Shannon Tweed’s Attack of the Groupies,” released in Canada on iPhone and iPad Tuesday. Players help Shannon Tweed-Simmons keep crazed groupies away from her husband, KISS frontman Gene Simmons.
- Top of the page
- - March 29, 2012 at 18:38:49
Joseph, Joseph, Joseph... This article was clearly news worthy enough to get your attention. Also, if you feel so strongly that The Telegram is not a credible news source why are you even here??? Your comment is atomatically idiotic.
- - March 29, 2012 at 13:59:38
Some people will stoop real low for the almighty dollar and publicity. She wasn't much as nude pinup for Platboy, The Family Jewels show sucked (saw it once to form an opinion) and she did nothing for Republic of Doyle. Time for her to retire unless she is broke and needs the money. One never knows.
- - March 29, 2012 at 12:57:08
If she had any sense at all she would have seen this aging womanizing low life for what he is. Tossed him out and took half his cash and 50% of future earnings.
- - March 29, 2012 at 11:08:45
Is this news or advertising?