Comments

Comments

• jeffer
    April 13, 2012 - 19:46

simmons and the rest of the commentators needs to get a life. and some musical taste.

• satish
      April 15, 2012 - 00:11

@jeffer one who has to get a musical taste and life is u ..!

• Willomena
    April 13, 2012 - 13:47

One of the best shows I have ever seen. Lively crowd with lots of singing and dancing. I don't think there was one person who attended that would say any different!

• Michelle
      April 13, 2012 - 17:46

An absolutely amazing show...gave me goosebumps...Best concert I have attended in a very long time!! Bryan we love you, YOU ROCK..

• Bear
    April 12, 2012 - 11:24

Just checking reviews, have tickets for me and wife here in Kingston on May 2. Yep! can't wait, you have me pumped. Sounds great, have never seen him, but have been a long time listener, I won't even say how long. Thanks for your coments again people.

• gary
    April 12, 2012 - 10:08

Yes, the concert was just amazing. Bryan really rocked the house !!!! Like Donna said, the 16 yr old girl made the place rock even harder. She did a great job and got over her nerves very quickly shouting out the words to the song. Great job !!!! With no opening act, he got the croud rocking right from the start, even after 2 hours we were still pumped up... Amazing performer and knows how to party...

• Bob
    April 12, 2012 - 09:57

A true professional! My wife and I rocked with the packed house last night. Just a fantastic show! Despite the fact I've been listening to him for 30 years, and been to two of his concerts, I go again, over and over. Adams is like a fine wine, just keeps getting better!

• Donna LeDrew-Hunt
    April 12, 2012 - 08:26

This concert was absolutely amazing. I grew up with this music but to see so many young people and they knew the words to all these songs is fantastic. He certainly rocked the mile one, bursting with energy! When he chose from the audience and ended up with a 16 year old girl from Corner Brook I was astonished that she could stand there and sing along with him knowiing every word to the song. Totally amazing and she did a fantastic job!