Gambling on ‘Storage Wars’
- Alonzo Barry, manager of Metro Self-Storage locations, motions to a bidder during a storage unit auction at the Topsail Road location. — Photos by Tobias Romaniuk/The Telegram
- Bill Whitty pops the lock on a unit at the Topsail Road facility. The storage company doesn’t look at units before the auction begins. The lock is put on by the customer whose contents are inside.
- Dave Janes inspects a watch, one of the many items inside a storage locker, after placing the highest bid during the auction at Metro Self-Storage’s Topsail Road location.
- Top of the page
- - May 12, 2012 at 23:02:48
nothing wrong with a little storage war! http://www.storageauctionsguide.org/
- - May 12, 2012 at 17:27:17
Better yet, where's Brandi? Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!
- - May 12, 2012 at 13:31:23
Yes, I agree, shouldn't you be in church on Sunday morning? No one seems to give a thought to their eternal soul anymore.
- - May 12, 2012 at 12:39:08
Sunday morning? Shouldn't you be in Church, unless you are going to one of the evening Masses. This seems more like a Saturday activity.
- - May 12, 2012 at 12:19:09