Comments

Comments

• Rock ON
    June 07, 2012 - 19:19

Awesome concert. Worth every penny. Tom and the heartbreakers certainly know how to rock! Nothing wrong with having a beer or so at the concert, but I ain't gonna miss my $200 a seat show for a watery, warm $6 beer. Anybody getting in a "One Mile" long line up, at a show they paid top dollar to see, and miss 1/4 to 1/2 the show for a stupid beer, should stop wasting their money and stay home and drink. You obviously have your priorities screwed up.

• Tony from paradise
      June 08, 2012 - 16:45

Hey Rock On!! You missed my point . I said" People do not wish to stand in line for a beer or snack for up to 30 minutes. You sir are my case and point. Nothing wrong with a beer ..You said so your self. But you do not wish to stand in line for a warm beer as you say it. Neither do I. In cans they are cold ..and when, brought to my seat by a server.. You and I will not miss the $200 show. So we are only 2 of thousands that choose not to line up and spend our money. That sir was the money maker for the fine managers. Have a nice day!!

• Dwayne Culll
    June 04, 2012 - 19:08

Hey Tony, now don't go telling the "Entertainment Guru's" how to run their business. I wonder if some of those guys ever looked at how the operation runs from the customers point of view. I think you have nailed a couple of issues and they should take heed...unfortunately I doubt they will....

• Tony in Paradise
    June 04, 2012 - 16:25

When are the managers at mileone going to realise they are loosing a ton of money by the way the stadium is being operated. People do not wish to stand in line for 30 to 40 minutes to get served a snack or beverage. i have a solution for you fine managers. First start serving beer in cans.. No cups needed which is wasting time, Second ..serve beer to patrons in the stands the way you would sell fifty fifty tickets. Third charge an even number for beer,drinks and or snacks so there is no small change needed .(ie.$5.00 or $6.00). Everyone wins ..you guys make more money .Patrons can enjoy the show they paid for and the complaints stop.

• Vanessa M
    June 04, 2012 - 12:07

AMAZING CONCERT!!!! Can't wait till he comes back again. This time I wont be complaining about the prices. Well worth every penny

• Shannon Reardon
    June 04, 2012 - 10:00

It's "Listen to Her Heart".

• Petty Fan
    June 04, 2012 - 07:40

The concert was AMAZING, but I'm a little peaved that my $200 a pop seats were obstructed, while the people a a couple seats away paid on $60 and had a completley unobstructed view for ALOT less! The seats were definatelty not worth the price, but at least Mr. Petty made up for it!

• OBSTRUCTED view
      June 05, 2012 - 09:54

Petty Fan - I totally agree, the ticket I had was 210 and the people who paid $80 had a non-obstructed view. If the band is going to put up receivers/speakers on either side of the stage, then DON"T charge maximum prices for these seats. They need to be obstructed view prices. When you have to slide down in your seat or keep moving to either side to see the performer that's not a good seat. It was very frustrating