Living art in a jar
- Nicole Furlong holds one of her terrariums. — Submitted photo by Tina Stapleton.
- In a scene suggested by Furlong’s husband, John — a fan of “Republic of Doyle” — a figurine of a man leans against a GTO on Gower Street. — Photos by Tara Bradbury/The Telegram
- A jar contains a scene of a church, carriage, and bride and groom.— Photos byTara Bradbury/The Telegram
- A jar contains a sceneof a church, carriage, and bride and groom. — Photos byTara Bradbury/The Telegram
- Top of the page
- - July 9, 2012 at 00:12:20
Wow! These are fabulous! Good luck with your business, Nicole. Hope you sell lots of these.
- - July 7, 2012 at 16:21:21
I have a Green Glass Terrarium and I love it! Virtually maintenance free and definitely a conversation piece. Love your work Nicole.!