‘Till We Meet Again’
- Members of Innismara sing with Karrie Obed in Nain. — Submitted photo by John Walker
- String players in the Nain Moravian Church on Palm Sunday 2011 include (from left): Amos Lidd, Maggie Burton, Dominic Greene, Julius Merkeratsuk and Jean René. — Submitted photo by John Walker
- The St. John’s Brass Band in Hopedale during filming of “Till We Meet Again.”— Submitted photo by Nigel Markham
- Hopedale Brass Band, 1893. — Submitted photo courtesy of the Newfoundland Provincial Archives
- Top of the page
- - August 6, 2012 at 09:51:09
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this documentary, it was so beautiful!!! I'm hopeing the young people of Labrador can see the importance of keeping it alive. If the young musicians from MUN who put the language together with the Labrador choir can do it, then I'm sure the young people of the Moravian faith, culture and language can certainly do it. It's too beautiful to be lost in the future. What a beautiful Easter it was for the Elders!!