Is St. John’s preparing to welcome superheroes? Possibly.
Are the covered circular items on the top of the Fortis building a bat signal in hiding? Or is it just a standard piece of equipment? The answer has yet to be confirmed.
— Photo by Tobias Romaniuk/The Telegram
- These phone booths on Water Street have yet to be removed, despite the pervasive use of cell phones. Is the real explanation that they are waiting to be used by Superman, should he decide to make an appearance? — Photo by Tobias Romaniuk/The Telegram
- This tall, unused building on Duckworth Street is an ideal spot for a super-villain hangout. — Photo by Tobias Romaniuk/The Telegram
- Top of the page
- Max P
- - September 6, 2012 at 14:21:43
- - August 29, 2012 at 10:59:47
^Someone's a bit stiff. It's refreshing to read something so light hearted with all the negative news posted in todays media.
- - August 29, 2012 at 09:48:06
slow news day...wait this is the Telegram after all!
- - August 29, 2012 at 09:32:03
Have you completely lost you mind,Tobias Romaniuk? this is the news paper not a comic book. What a waste of space. You can't get full coverage of real news stories online only only a sampling of what is in the paper copy, but this foolishness is again a waste of space.