Good enough to eat
Vicky Hynes and her brother, Chris Hynes, rehearse a Leonard Cohen song in preparation for the annual “Feast of Cohen” at the LSPU Hall in this file photo.
— Telegram file photo
- Amelia Curran, performs her song “The Mistress” from the album “Hunter, Hunter” in this file photo. Curran will be joining “The Feast of Cohen” this year with a host of other talented local musicians. — Telegram file photo
- Andrew James O’Brien performs during the Newfoundland Folk Festival last summer. O’Brien will perorm at “The Feast of Cohen” Dec. 28 and Dec. 29 at the Arts and Culture Centre in St. John’s. — Telegram file photo
- Top of the page
- - December 26, 2012 at 21:46:09
I think that Kim Stockwood is good and does not deserve bashing from what is mre than likely a bitter, unsuccessful wanna be who seems to be green with envy. Since it is a charitable time of year, and the government supports most artists in NL, a donation of even a portion of the proceeds should go to charity. Sad that NL'ers would attack their own like that. I bet Sonia is a real barrel of laughs to hang out with....as long as you conform to his musical tastes. Peace to all at this happy time of year.
- - December 24, 2012 at 11:29:58
Kim Stockwood????? For God's sake! Do you have something wrong with your hearing? Also, I hope the singers reap the financial rewards - they deserve it!
- Kim Stockwood RULES
- - December 20, 2012 at 19:24:54
OMG!! Can they get Kim Stockwood to perform?? She is such a beautiful singer and I would love to hear her interpretation of these songs. Now THAT would bring in the crowds. Best female vocalist around. Also, who gets the proceeds from these shows? I am sure that the "talent" must donate their time. Who reaps the financial rewards?