Comments

Comments

• linda mccormick
    February 12, 2013 - 18:55

Linda, Susan & Janet: Congrats on the opening off your new thrift store. May you have great success & continue to grow in the year ahead. I have heard some great things about you from my sister, Pearl Murray. I call her my Cat Angel, & I guess I will have to call you Cat Angels, as well. I hope & pray that people will become more educated & responsible with their pets. They deserve to be loved & cared for just like us. Wishing you the very best. Please keep up the good work

• phyllis
    February 06, 2013 - 17:41

Such caring people for the poor little cats, Hats of to Linda Susan and Janet!

• Anne B.
    February 06, 2013 - 16:53

The group are doing a great job in the area. Hats off to them. The store is not your average thift store, everything is extremely neat and tidy, and is layed out just so with a lot of items on display. Great facebook page too....keeps you up to date when new things are happening with the group, and when new items come in to the store.

• barbara
    February 06, 2013 - 11:39

What a beautiful, heart-warming story! The best of luck to these wonderful girls in their generous efforts, may they continue to thrive and grow.

• Barbara
    February 06, 2013 - 10:24

• Barbara
    February 06, 2013 - 10:19

• Duffy
    February 06, 2013 - 08:11

Thank You !!!!!

• MaxineRoberts
      February 06, 2013 - 11:17

Animal Lover It's so nice to hear a good news story when it comes to helping animal's.There are still some very caring folks among us.Congratulations and I certainly wish you all the very best success.