Comments

Comments

• Bryan
    April 25, 2013 - 18:24

If either of the ignorant people in the first two posts knew Ken what-so-ever, they would have a different opinion. This poor man has endured some serious hardships in his life, yet after all of this, he's still smiling. Ken was always the kind of person who put everyone before him, and would do anything for you. He would give you the last dollar in his pocket if you asked. This poor man deserves admiration in my opinion; enduring hardship while still smiling.

• check your facts
      May 02, 2013 - 10:02

I can't speak for the other "ignorant" person but I know plenty about Ken. MY FACTS, are correct. Everyone is entitled to their opinion... as false as they may be, Bryan. That man has a smile for anyone that has something to offer him and the rest of the people, well, that is where HIS ignorance is shown. As far as helping other, if you can't help yourself....

• Bryan
      July 23, 2013 - 14:43

I would like to know what " facts" you know about poor Mr Parsons, as well as your name. Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, he is struggling with an illness? Ken's name has been slandered by faceless and nameless idiots, such as yourself, for many years. Why doesn't anyone ever give him credit for the positive things he has done, instead of only negative? Post your name, I'm sure I'll be able to find out some " facts" about you as we'll. Your ignorance, arrogance, and how you go online anonymously talking about other people blows my mind. Really shows how nasty of a person you are, unlike Ken. You disgust me.

• Check your facts
    April 22, 2013 - 09:05

I agree with Steve. This article disgusted me. 12 years sober in October? Might be homeless again because he can't stop helping people? This made for a very hilarious fictional story. Check your facts before putting such non-sense in your paper!! A waste of space this turned out to be!

• Steve
    April 22, 2013 - 05:41

I can use one word to describe him, nuisance. As far for most others downtown bumming, it is far overdue that council clean up this travesty. They're moving here from all over North America to bum here and it is reasons like this, you are encouraging it. I frown on it and I work hard to be a productive citizen in society, not to run a gauntlet of bums begging for change. This is not a third world country, I pay an awful lot in taxes so we do have programs and safety nets in place to help people who actually need assistance. This bumming dowtown has become the new bad tasteless "Newfie" joke.

• Kayla Parsons
    April 20, 2013 - 18:25

Love my father so much, he's happy doing what he loves to do. Like said, "It must be a long road that leads to a buskers path on water street" and its true... miss him!