Comments

Comments

• Rhonda Wadland
    June 16, 2013 - 12:53

Congrats cuz, we are all so proud of you. Your mom & dad are looking down smiling at you. Keep up the great work, love you, Rhonda

• Judy Galway Piercey
    June 16, 2013 - 10:38

God love ya .I love it when I see something good happen too good people .I'm sure your mom ,dad,nan and pop Clarke would have been so proud of you .I just think WOW... I know her ..lol..Remember the night you came up to my house and did my little girl's hair she was 4 at the time.Now your doing the star's I tell her you did her hair. She's 30 now, where do the time go.Nothing but the best of luck my friend.

• Lillian Gear
    June 15, 2013 - 23:21

I am sure your parents would be very proud of you today Marjorie. You had a dream and you followed through with it!!!! God Bless!!!!

• A. Jackman
      June 16, 2013 - 18:57

Hi Marjorie, Just want to say congratulations and wish you continued success. I'm a retired hairstylist and have worked at my profession for over 30 years, but I didn't go as far as I would have hoped due to health issues. I do know what you mean about the feeling you get when you transform a persons hairstyle thus making them feel good about themselves. I have many fond memories of my years in the business. I wish you continued success in your career-it must be so exciting for you. I too am a Bell Islander and I am so happy for you. All the best. Ann

• Elizabeth Hibbs Kavanagh
    June 15, 2013 - 22:30

Hey Marjorie it is so nice to read an article of success about a fellow Bell Islander and childhood neighbour. Looks like you are doing so well . Keep it going girl . Take Care . Elizabeth

• G Didham
    June 15, 2013 - 10:17

Marjorie, You are beautiful inside and out and I have always admired your business acumen. Loved this article. So glad to have been your client for a quarter century. Best of Luck, Ghislaine