Comments

Comments

• curt blackmore
    September 30, 2013 - 20:45

My little boy was given the hat during the Friday night show....unforgettable moment for us....he plays guitar himself and plans on wearing it on stage during his next performance(s).

• Johnny Rotten
    September 25, 2013 - 12:20

Stop your whining. Anyone who has ever been to a concert here or away with floor seating knows that people are on their feet from the opening song till the end. As for those invited up front? This makes it easier for the band to identify potential groupies for the after concert festivities.

• Dave
    September 24, 2013 - 07:19

Thanks Brad for visiting our province. Its unreal when you think about the amount and level of talent we have touring and performing in our province. Superstars, young and old are always welcome and appreciated by most of us. Keep it up Mile One and thanks.

• Christopher Chafe
    September 23, 2013 - 15:00

With the level of talent now finally realizing Newfoundland exists, I think it is high time that private partnerships be formed and a much larger venue be built, to not only accommodate bigger names but to also accommodate our growing population. Please note I said "PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS" before the "not on my tax dime" whiners start well you know!

• BaymenPaisley
    September 23, 2013 - 10:46

Next time a Country superstar comes to the Rock make sure you support the Artist and buy the CD. At least then you will know more than two songs.

• Jack
    September 23, 2013 - 09:07

Brad will be back for sure....he loved the Fee and Chee at Ches's

• Pi
    September 23, 2013 - 08:33

I used to attend these concerts until I got really fed up hearing the people sitting behind me, mostly women, sing along with the featured performer. Usually these women cannot sing for beans and they totally ruin the stars performers presentation. I didn't pay big bucks for that. Oh, dare not say anything for they will only sing louder. I don't go anymore. I buy the CD instead.

• Judi
    September 23, 2013 - 08:04

Great Review, Tara. I was there on Friday night, great show. Security letting people crowd the stage was also an issue, and had I been in that front row, I would have objected! This is happening a lot lately....i.e. the *infamous* VIP SalmonFest section. I wonder why they even bother selling *seats* on the floor anymore. Venue staff were also giving out *pit passes*. I know at least 4 people who had tickets in section 124, and were given pit passes which put them right at the front of the stage. I guess if you wore a cowboy hat to the show you got special treatment.