Every year, the province's music industry association, MusicNL, holds its conference and awards gala. It is a weekend of meetings, panels and a whole lot of playing. Performers take part in showcases, songwriters circles and impromptu jam sessions in salons, hotel rooms and even random hallways.
The Telegram is happy to sponsor the conference, and attended the many events. This year, Arts reporter Tara Bradbury headed to Gander to catch the tunes.
- See our report
- Amelia Curran, Ennis top MusicNL awards
- Musicians bring passion to CBC MusicNL songwriters' circle
- First MusicNL awards given out in Gander
- ‘Lacked originality and needed professional development’
- MusicNL gets down to business
- Corner Brook's Emma Peckford wins MusicNL contest
- Gander or bust
- - December 31, 1969
- - 19 h 00
It's not sour grapes, it's hurt pride. Get over it b'ys.