Comments

Comments

• Sounding
    July 02, 2010 - 13:31

For me here Spring means strikes, harbor blockades, Becki Aldworth and her helicopter loving anti seal celebs, fog and too good to be true holiday getaway deals down south.

• Spring Watcher
    July 02, 2010 - 13:29

When you look back at it, the entire year has been great; yes, we hit a slump in Sept. but overall it was a great year.
    To further drive this home, I haven't gone through a full can of gas in my blower since last year and it only holds about $15.00.
    From what I can see, climate change is working in our favour.

• Janie
    July 02, 2010 - 13:21

Spring has sprung;
    The grass has riz;
    I'm wondering where
    My income tax rebate cheque is!!

• DB
    July 02, 2010 - 13:13

Ah yes spring is here with 15cm on the way for Wednesday.

• Steve
    July 02, 2010 - 13:12

I have to say that anytime I see the word - Sprung- in a headline I almost shudder. Although this time I think it is a positive one, there is no doubt that our weather has certainly changed over the last few years.

• Michelle
    July 02, 2010 - 13:12

I would like to add to Sounding Off's comments: The sudden appearance of anti-tank sized potholes, exposed piles of dog turds (watch where you step-especially on public property), millions of cigarette butts, and just a few nasty black chunks of snow/ice left on the edges of parking lots! .

• Sounding
    July 01, 2010 - 20:20

• Spring Watcher
    July 01, 2010 - 20:17

From what I can see, climate change is working in our favour.

• Janie
    July 01, 2010 - 20:04

Spring has sprung;
    The grass has riz;
    I'm wondering where
    My income tax rebate cheque is!!

• DB
    July 01, 2010 - 19:51

Ah yes spring is here with 15cm on the way for Wednesday.

• Steve