Comments

Comments

• Taxpayer
    July 02, 2010 - 13:34

Having the CEO office at the Waterford was quite appropriate. Does she think she is going to handing out thermometers to the patients. What about the other senior staff? Where are they located? She must deal with them and not instruct each individual doctor and nurse.

• quack quack
    July 02, 2010 - 13:32

'I come in through here now it takes about 25 minutes to get to my office, I see that many patients, visitors and staff physicians,' Kaminski said. br br Then Ms. Kaminski I suggest you leave to come to work 25 minutes earlier in the morning to not be late. br br Kaminski said while her office is located downstairs in the complex, she'd rather be 'upfront and visible on the first floor.' br br Not good enough for you ? Ms. Kaminski I can't believe you've started complaining about your new office already. I guess the move wasn't voluntary.

• DB
    July 02, 2010 - 13:24

And this made news why, big deal must be a slow day.

• Into
    July 02, 2010 - 13:17

Into the pit are we? About time. Now we can locate you when needed rather then requesting an appointment. Keep your door open, I am sure it will be lined with people you have been ducking out on for quite sometime.

• David
    July 02, 2010 - 13:14

With what she makes, I hope she tipped the movers.

• W
    July 02, 2010 - 13:14

Excellent move............

• Perception is
    July 02, 2010 - 13:14

Her colleagues on the mainland had a great chuckle that the office of the Chief Executive of the largest health care board in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador was located in a hospital for the mentally ill.

• member of the 20%
    July 02, 2010 - 13:11

More secrets; her personal move to the provice couldn't be found on EH tender site either. All part of that open, transparent and accountibilty that we keep hearing about. Sounds nice verbally and on paper; but, hardly, if ever, followed.

• Taxpayer
    July 01, 2010 - 20:23

• quack quack
    July 01, 2010 - 20:21

• DB
    July 01, 2010 - 20:10

And this made news why, big deal must be a slow day.

• Into
    July 01, 2010 - 19:58

• David
    July 01, 2010 - 19:54

With what she makes, I hope she tipped the movers.

• W