The Invested Mama, Jackie McCann-Scott, was raised by the original Invested Mama: a single parent who could not only stretch a dollar for miles, but who had a deep respect for money and the freedom it can provide. Jackie has since spent more than a decade helping individuals and families address their own financial wellness with the same direct and clear approach that was taught to her. As a Financial Advisor, she aims to instil a sense of control and peace of mind around your money that will empower you to live the lifestyle you truly deserve. Contact her by email at email@example.com.
No articles have been written yet.
- Invested Mama [ Professional Blog ]
- Old Habits Die Hard
- 3 Things Every Smart Shopper Knows
- Occupy Christmas
- Million Dollar Baby
- The “Must Have” Gift for Every Child this Year
- Slashing the “Sticker Shock” from Your Costume Shopping
- Life Happens: 5 ways to plan for an unplanned career change.
- Being Schooled by CRA Isn’t So Bad...True Story.
- Back to School Confession
- Two Ways to Ensure Your Insurance Doesn’t Expire Before You Do
- Allowance 101
- If It Worked for Steve…