Search and rescue crews have stopped searching for a missing Kilbride woman in the area of Brennan Field near her home.
The disappearance of 32-year-old Ann Marie Shirran continues to be investigated by the RNC’s major crime Unit.
The RNC say that Shirran was also known as Ann Marie Baggs about six years ago.
Shirran is about six feet tall, 170 lbs with shoulder length brown/auburn hair and blue eyes. Shirran was last seen wearing black pants, a white sleeveless top and flip-flops.
- Read more special articles:
- People gather to remember Shirran
- Memorial service planned for Shirran
- Benefit show to celebrate Shirran’s life and her son’s future
- Accused murderer’s lawyer upset client still at lockup
She has been missing since July 18.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the RNC at 729-8000.